Seung-Wook Kim received B.S. and Ph.D. from the School of Electrical Engineering, Korea University, Seoul, Korea, in 2012 and 2019, respectively. He is currently a staff researcher in Samsung Advanced Institute of Technology, Suwon, Korea. From 2018 to 2019, he was a research professor in Semiconductor Research Center, Korea University, Seoul, Korea. His research interests include computer vision, image processing, machine learning, and deep learning.
- Cheol-Hwan Yoo, Seung-Wook Kim, June-Young Jung, and Sung-Jea Ko, "High-dimensional feature extraction using bit-plane decomposition of local binary patterns for robust face recognition," Journal of Visual Communication and Image Representation, 2017.
- Seung-Wook Kim, June-Young Jung, Cheol-Hwan Yoo, and Sung-Jea Ko, "Retinex-based illumination normalization using class-based illumination subspace for robust face recognition," Signal Processing, 2016.
- Seung-Wook Kim, Byeong-Doo Choi, Won-Jae Park, and Sung-Jea Ko, "2D histogram equalisation based on the human visual system," Electronics Letters, 2016.
- Lei Lei, Seung-wook Kim, Won-jae Park, Dae-hwan Kim, and Sung-jea Ko, "Eigen directional bit-planes for robust face recognition," IEEE transactions on Consumer Electronics, 2014.
- Seung-Wook Kim, Hyong-Keun Kook, Jee-Young Sun, Mun-Cheon Kang, and Sung-Jea Ko, "Parallel feature pyramid network for object detection," ECCV 2018, Munich, Germany, 2018.
- Seung-Wook Kim, Hyong-Keun Kook, Young-Hyun Kim, Jee-Young Sun, and Sung-Jea Ko, "Single shot object detection using spatial pyramid pooling," ICEIC 2018, Hawaii, USA, 2018.
- Seung-Wook Kim, June-Young Jung, Seung Park, and Sung-Jea Ko, "Enhanced illumination normalization for LBP-based face recognition," ICEIC 2014, Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia, 2014.
- Seung-Wook Kim, June-Young Jung, Seung-Jun Lee, Aldo W. Morales, and Sung-Jea Ko, "Sensor fusion-based people counting system using the active appearance models," ICCE 2013, Las Vegas, USA, 2013.
- 김승욱, 김준연, 김효영, 박원재, 고성제, "ACF 기반의 보행자 검출을 위한 대조비 향상 기법," 대한전자공학회 추계학술대회 논문집, 2015.
- Open Platform Development for See-Through Smart Glasses with Smart Vision (2012. 01. 01 ~ 2015. 02. 28)
- Development for Image Compensation method for Interactive Broadcasting (2014. 10. 01 ~ 2015. 01. 30)
- Research on Image Quality Assessment and Feature Extraction from Commercial Multimedia (2014. 07. 16 ~2015. 01 31)
- Development of Global Multi-target Tracking and Event Prediction Techniques Based on Real-Time Large-Scale Video Analysis (2015. 05. 26 ~ Present)